Ryou's

About Me

My Photo
Name: Worawit S.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Kiniku Ryouchan ... hehehe 
  • Taking a picture with mom and dad. 
  • Yesterday, I went visitting my grandma at Nakhon P...
  • I am standing by myself .. hehehehe 
  • What is this??? umm .. ummm ... ummmm ...Okaasan d...
  • Me in my new clothes ... from Next ... 
  • What is this? ... 
  • I am walking ... I am walking ...  
  • Heaven ... heaven ... heaven ... hahahahaha 
  • Me in a cute hat ..  

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2005


I am Master rYo da .. (Yoda) ho ho ho

Will the force be with me ???

Ah, I cut myself ... shoot ...

Ok, I will eat the ligth sabre then .. kekeke ... Posted by Picasa

posted by Worawit S. | 8:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home